Profile: Citrus, Fresh & Clean, Masculine with notes of Bergamot, Dark Saffron, Tobacco, Cedarwood, Warm Leather and hints of Spice.
Ingredients: Organic Golden Jojoba Oil, Organic Ricebran Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Refined Shea Butter, Organic White Beeswax, Fragrance Oils for scent. Net. Wt. 4oz
What is Hair Pomade?
Hair pomade is a type of hair styler that seals in moisture, enhances shine and provides definition and hold for hair. It’s made by combing oils with wax that set into a solid balm. Pomades don’t contain water (anhydrous) and are “sealants” that lock moisture into your hair to prevent your strands from drying out.
Benefits of Pomade on hair:
- Provides medium hold for men and women’s styling including: waves, sleek ponytails & buns, styling edges and taming flyaways and frizz
- Reduces moisture-loss by providing a thin barrier on the surface of your hair to lock in moisture
- Protects against breakage, conditions, smooths and softens hair
- Nourishes both the hair and scalp
- Provides shine and definition for healthy-looking hair
How To Use:
Take a small amount of your pomade (little goes a long way) and rub it between your fingers until it starts to melt. Once completely emulsified, apply directly to your hair. This pomade can be used from root to tip, for even distribution use a comb, brush or your fingers to ensure the pomade coats your entire hair shaft.